Information Security Basic Policy
LinkPro Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “LinkPro”) considers securing of the information security as an important issue to normally and smoothly conduct our business operations. Therefore LinkPro establishes the Information Security Basic Policy as the guideline to protect our information assets and implements and promotes the Policy as follows.
- 1. Protection of the information assets
- LinkPro implements appropriate organizational and technological measures to ensure that the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information assets are protected.
- 2. Compliance with the laws, regulations, etc.
- LinkPro complies with the laws, regulations, rules and other appropriate institutions related to the information security.
- 3. Implementation of education and training
- LinkPro implements necessary education and training so that management and employees can sufficiently recognize the importance of the information assets.
- 4. Continuous improvements
- LinkPro conducts periodic evaluation and review of “the Information Security Basic Policy” and the related rules and control systems to continuously improve the information security.
- July 11, 2014
- LinkPro Co., Ltd.
President, Nobukatsu Haraguchi